Today... I just finished eatting at jiu thai asian cafe. I went home, on my way back. I was at the gas station, pumping gas. It was... so cold, I pulled the gas pumper out of the car. The pumper slipped out of my hand. The pumper fell out of the car and gasoline pouring out of it. It went all over, on the car. I seriously freaked out!!!!!
▓ I travel for food, and do international snacks reviews. sometimes food vlog (DAILY OR WEEKLY NEW VIDEOS)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Onlyfans. My account
Today. I have checked my email another subscriber has subscribed to my onlyfans account 😅😂. My second subscriber! I didn't expect sub...
-
What I had at the buffet wasn't bad. I had only the hot foods. It was really good. I didn't do the hot pot, because I didn't lik...
-
Lately... going to coffee shop. Went there... and read books and stream
-
Today... I have eatten... the worst burger. It has the bread, cucumber, cheese, red onions, meats. The flavor is unique and tasted bad at t...
No comments:
Post a Comment