I think it's Nutcracker Family Restaurant. It looks pretty plain on the outside.... . But when I went inside... it has a retro diner. With nutcrackers in it..... Not just one! Multiple and varieties of them!! Small, tiny any size you can name of! I love the atmosphere, very quiet. Very...... old retro dining. If you want to know where it is.... leave some comments below!
▓ I travel for food, and do international snacks reviews. sometimes food vlog (DAILY OR WEEKLY NEW VIDEOS)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Onlyfans. My account
Today. I have checked my email another subscriber has subscribed to my onlyfans account 😅😂. My second subscriber! I didn't expect sub...
-
What I had at the buffet wasn't bad. I had only the hot foods. It was really good. I didn't do the hot pot, because I didn't lik...
-
Lately... going to coffee shop. Went there... and read books and stream
-
Today... I have eatten... the worst burger. It has the bread, cucumber, cheese, red onions, meats. The flavor is unique and tasted bad at t...



No comments:
Post a Comment